Rose is a group management bot built to help group admins protect their Telegram chats.
She features multiple handy features, such as:
- welcome messages
- ... And many more! (See the sidebar on the right for the full list)
Setting Rose up properly isn't difficult. However, to save yourself any trouble later on, we highly recommend that you put in the proper amount of time and effort into setting her up.
Adding Rose to your Telegram group is incredibly easy!
- Open up your Telegram client of choice
- Do a user search for user @MissRose_bot (see note below)
- View Rose's profile, and click the 3-button menu in the top right corner and select the "Add to group" option, then choose your group.
- Congratulations! You've added Miss Rose to your group
During Step #2, you may see other bots or users with similar names or usernames. Make sure you only add the bot with the username @MissRose_bot, others are imposters!
- Use the following link: https://t.me/MissRose_bot?startgroup=botstart
- If you're on your mobile device, the link should open your Telegram client to select the chat you wish to add Rose to.
- If you're on a PC, you need to have Telegram Desktop installed. When the link opens in your browser, Telegram will ask you to allow it to open the link. Select allow, and when Telegram opens, you should get a prompt to choose which group you'd like to add Rose to.
Granting Rose Admin
Once you have added Rose to your group, there's still more you need to do in order to unlock her full potential! Remember, Rose can't actually moderate or administrate your groups until you grant her admin! Without admin, she won't be very useful. Thankfully, granting admin is very simple to do!
- Click the banner at the top of your group to view your group's information
- Click the pencil icon to edit your group's settings
- Click "Administrators", and then "Add Administrator"
- Select Rose from the list of users
- Grant her all the admin rights available, and click the checkmark icon to confirm
Congratulations, you've now unlocked Rose's full potential!